R.L.Forums Entertainment
March 28, 2024, 02:17:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To R.L.Forums Entertainment. This site is now opening its doors to members... wanted 15/10/08

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Britain`s Got Talent 2008

Recent Items
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Britain`s Got Talent 2008  (Read 200 times)
Ritz
Founder & Manager

View Profile WWW
« on: June 14, 2008, 12:36:36 pm »

2008 Britons got talent

The presenters

The Judges Booooooooo lol

Semi Finals...
Signature fab gets my vote to go into the finals...              They do Micheal Jackson with a twist:o)

Flava known as the hoods also,these show that hoods are not just trouble on the streets,these have made a name for them selfs,unlike some that hang on the streets causing mayhem..

Deam Wilson great voice hes ace...

the Ckeeky Monkeys these kids are well worth the watch they are good and have gone into the finals.

Charlie Wernham what a comiden made me laugh

faryl Smith voice of an angel will go far....

yet another comedian love love this lad cheeky cheeky lad lol  Contin.....
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ritz
Founder & Manager

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 12:37:32 pm »

help cotton wool out time  :help

ho my god,he think he is ace, en says he has a diploma in music,I think not I have a better key board than that en I don`t have a diploma,get him offfffffff

Jeremy Lynch good singer but have heard better...  :icon_fu

how did these two get into semi finals rubbish, he is a surgen I would not like to be under his knife.    :eusa_naughty

this lad is real good best person I have seen doing tricks like that with his ball  :angel4

The hoods/Flava with Ant and Dec...

Belly Dancer Sophie dancer simon eyes was hummmm well you can guess..

Simon pulled him down but this man ermm hummm is good in drag good singer..

This dog can dance hes great but not best in world as they say.. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well guys that's my critics on the artists... Roll Eyes

Teenage dancer George Sampson has made it to the final of Britain's Got Talent.
Teen dancer through to Talent final

Teenage dancer George Sampson has made it to the final of Britain's Got Talent.

It was second time lucky for the 14-year-old from Warrington, who missed out on a semi-final place in last year's series. His routine to Singing In The Rain drew showers of tears from judge Amanda Holden.

"You're just inspirational and I can see you're absolutely dancing for your life and I want it as bad as you do. It was bloody brilliant." she said.

And Bloody fantablo from me Ritz also,I could watch him do that act over en over again,I taped it but it did not turn out as I for got to change channel on remote ......
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George Sampson Wins Britain's got talent,en goes on to the Royal Variety Show to dance in front of Prince Charles...
yesssssssssssssssssss well done....
However....
George defied health warnings
Britain's Got Talent winner George Sampson has said doctors warned his breakdancing routines risk crippling him for life.
Britain's Got Talent winner George Sampson has said doctors warned his breakdancing routines risk crippling him for life.

The 14-year-old from Warrington told the Sun he defied doctor's orders to perform in Saturday night's live final of the nationwide talent show.

He told the newspaper he suffered from a rare condition called Scheuermann's disease, a curvature of the spine that hits fast-growing teenagers. The condition left him blind in one eye for two months before Christmas and doctors had warned him he should stop his beloved breakdancing in case it left him permanently disabled.

He told the Sun: "The eye was all inflamed. I'd been using Deep Heat for my sore back, so at first I just thought I'd got it in my eye. But I ended up blind. The spinal nerves were trapped and it affected my optic nerves.

"I lost all my co-ordination and it was really hard to dance, as I didn't have my balance. I kept bumping into everything."

He says he now has to be rushed to hospital if his eye becomes sore - the first sign that he needs urgent treatment.

George put in a slick performance to Singing In The Rain, winning plaudits from the judges and the most phone votes from the watching public. In so doing he won £100,000 and the opportunity to appear in front of the Prince of Wales at the Royal Variety Performance.

He has also faced cruel taunts about the dancing that has been his passion since the age of six.

George said: "Kids called me a beggar for busking. I've also been called poof, f*****, queer, little girl. But now I just think, 'I'm the one on TV, not you'."

He put his success down to a last-minute change of heart over his act. The dancer said he originally intended to perform to a Bee Gees classic in the final before switching back to a tried and tested routine.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
George may be the country's most famous 14-year-old, but Britain's Got Talent winner George Sampson was brought back down to earth when he returned to school to sit his mock GCSE music exam.

Britain's Got Talent winner George SampsonGeorge received a hero's welcome from fellow pupils at Birchwood High School in Warrington, Cheshire after scooping the £100,000 reality show prize.

In keeping with his new celebrity status, he was flanked by two burly minders and whisked away in a silver people carrier after the hour-long examination.

But his teachers are determined that he should not get any special treatment and have already lined up a spell in detention.

The schoolboy has been repeatedly late for lessons due to his appearances on breakfast television and radio shows.

"I can't celebrate my win because I have detention," he said.

"I've been late for school by about 10 minutes every day. They clocked up how many minutes I've missed. The school has sent a letter home saying I have to do 81 minutes in detention. I never get into trouble, but they won't let me off this."

More than 14 million viewers tuned in to ITV1 on Saturday night to see the breakdancing teenager win the reality show with his Singin' In The Rain routine and earn himself a slot at this year's Royal Variety Performance, where he will dance for the Prince of Wales.

The schoolboy honed his act by busking in Manchester city centre and plans to spend his winnings on paying off his mother's mortgage.

Industry experts are tipping him to make £1 million in the next 12 months. However, Britain's Got Talent judge and music mogul Simon Cowell is taking no chances and has approached several of the runners-up with a view to turning them into chart stars. :banana
 :yeah

« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 12:42:47 pm by Ritz » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum